Thinking further on this.
YES. Exactly. This is why I included non-con scenarios in my list of smut, even though by definition it isn’t ‘smutty’ and doesn’t arouse me, it still gives me that emotional bodyslam. My original question only took into account sexual content, but yeah, even in non-sexual fic I still like my favorite characters to be somehow made vulnerable, physically, emotionally, psychologically.
As to f/f pairings, because so many fictional females are written poorly I have a hard time getting into them. And the ones that are, there’s generally so little slash (or any fic at all) that I just take what I can get and try not to get to specific in what I’m looking for, because why limit your options in a field that’s already super-small? But I do know this affects my enjoyment, which is a big downside. Ugh.
- sparksinthedark likes this
- 2ton21 likes this
- fragmentsshoredagainstmyruin reblogged this from invertintrovert and added:
- invertintrovert reblogged this from fragmentsshoredagainstmyruin and added:
- fragmentsshoredagainstmyruin likes this
- fragmentsshoredagainstmyruin posted this